Our client, a fast-growing Chilled Food Manufacturer based in Nottinghamshire, is looking for a Quality Assurance Auditor.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the successful candidate will support the Production and Technical teams to maintain high standards of quality throughout the production process.
- Preparation of samples for daily taste panel and storage of retained samples
- Preparation of samples daily for sending for laboratory testing
- Daily checks of chiller & freezer temperatures, chemical concentrations
- Calibration of pH meter, temperature probes, viscometers
- Assisting with the routine environmental sampling: swabbing, air plates, water samples
- Daily raw material intake checks
- Input of data onto the Company database
- Factory process audits, GMP Audits and CCP Monitoring
- Audit Preparation
- Allergen swabbing
- Internal auditing
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- A good command of English and good communication skills
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a close team.
- An understanding of the importance of accuracy and the need to work to the highest possible standards.
- The ability to work to given deadlines, focusing on the tasks required
- Flexibility to cover other shifts during absence for holidays/illness
- Confidence to have a firm but fair approach to addressing quality matters
- Ability to support and aid operations
- Impressive growth with substantial investment
- Passionate about food, excellent reputation in the Food Industry, flexible and fast-paced
- Bespoke service creating ambient, chilled and frozen products specific to customer requirements
- Diverse range of non-retail customers from blue chip food groups, to on trend restaurants
- Informal culture but totally focused approach
If you are hard-working, trustworthy and reliable and can consistently maintain high standards of work, then this role could be for you.
Shift pattern will be continental, 12 hour rotating shifts : 4-on, 4-off. 6am – 6pm, 6pm – 6am.
The role pays £8.45 to £9.60 an hour which equates to £18.5-£21k per annum.
If you are interested then please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4291 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.