Bakery Supervisor (Evening Shift)
The Chough Bakery, Padstow’s award winning bakery, is seeking an experienced baker to lead the bakery evening shift.
Competitive Rate with paid overtime and night premium.
Permanent Role, opportunity for progression & career development.
The role :
- Hands-on leader and organiser of a small team of bakers.
- Starting 3pm, ending no later than midnight. In the summer months, later start & later end.
- Location : Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8RW. (Relocation assistance available if required).
Required Skills & Qualities :
- An experienced baker, able to lead and generate pace within a small team.
- Formal training would be advantageous.
- Able to work under own initiative, without close supervision.
- Able to work to schedules and time deadlines
- Pro-active and flexible in approach.
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Experienced in working shifts.
If this sounds like the job for you, please send your CV and accompanying letter explaining your suitability for the role, to: email@example.com