HR Advisor Night shift (12pm - 12am) 12 hour shifts
My client is looking for 2 HR professionals to cover night shift 12pm - 12am. This will be on a 4 on 3 off 12 hour shift.
- Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with the current legislation
- Informing employees of their rights and entitlements and keeping them up to date on any changes that are made
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
- Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
- Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Assisting with and developing on any recruitment campaigns
- Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation’s objectives
- Partnering with line managers to review employee relations, performance management, resourcing and staff management
The successful candidate will have experience of providing HR advice and support, good knowledge of employment law and a CIPD qualification (not a deal breaker). He/she will also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong planning and organisational skills and the ability to build positive professional relationships at all levels.
For more information please contact Wasim at DR Newitt