£40,000 - £45,000
Love managing people and helping to develop their career?
Have 3-5 experiences working in Product Development?
If you are looking at this and thinking this is me then this could be the perfect job for you!
My client is looking to recruit for an experienced NPD Manager to help develop the existing team and to bring in some fresh new ideas to take into the kitchen.
The main responsibilities of the role will:
- Support and manage the Development team helping to motivate and inspire them.
- Manage performance reviews, team meetings, one to one meetings with your team and look to help train them where necessary.
- Develop strong relationships with all customers
- Be confident and creative when delivering customer presentations
- Work closely with the commercial and marketing team to increase business sales whilst making sure all products are still produced at the highest quality
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 5 years experience of working in an NPD role with some of this being as a manager
- Have had experience communicating with customers and delivering customer presentations
- A food related degree
- Have a real love for food
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest Food Jobs on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com
Apply for NPD Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly