£30,000 - £35,000
Are you a big foodie? Do you have previous experience working in a Development chef role? My client is recruiting for a Development Chef where you have the chance to work in both the development kitchen and also have the opportunity to spend time out of the kitchen meeting with customers, researching market trends and much more.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- To continuously come up with new and creative ideas
- Stay ahead of current food trends by researching and trying them out in the development kitchen
- Ensure all product briefs are delivered through effective test bakery and plant trial validation
- To have regular interactions with the Development Manager at all times to ensure product launches meet operational and quality standards
- Regularly monitor and benchmark product quality of existing and new products.
- Support and in some cases lead customer and supplier presentations in deputy for line manager
The Ideal candidate will:
- Be creative
- Be confident in delivering presentations to customers
- Have relevant experience working in a NPD role in food manufacturing
- Have a real passion for food!
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest Solutions on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com