Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Electrical Bias
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Bias, Corby, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias, on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer based in Corby.
- To carry out planned preventative, predictive and breakdown maintenance, repairs, refurbishment, installation, improvement and modification or upgrade of plant, food production, high-speed packaging and site services and facilities maintenance
- Electrical fault finding & modifications
- Mechanical repair and fault finding and routine plant preventative maintenance
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Excellent problem solving & fault diagnosis skills
- Both strong electrical & mechanical fault finding and repair skills
- Must have worked in fast-paced environment - Ideally food or FMCG manufacturing
Working Hours: Nights
Salary: circa £40,000 +benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Electrician, Maintenance Technician, Engineer, Electrician, Multiskilled, Supervisor, Team Leader, PPM, Food Manufacturing, FMCG, Production, Manufacturer, Operations, Northamptonshire, Northampton, Kettering, Corby, Peterborough, Leicester, Spalding, Milton Keynes