Supply Chain Planner
Role: Supply Chain Planner
Location: North West London
Salary: £28,000 - £31,000
Our client is a leading player in the fresh produce/food manufacturing industry, and due to continued growth within their business, they are looking to add to their supply chain team with a Supply Chain Planner.
Responsibilities & Expertise
* To ensure all order processing is up to date
* To handle all customer enquiries effectively
* Forecasts, scheduling and material ordering.
* Able to generate multiple reports.
* Stock allocation
* Planning and arranging orders and deliveries
* All administration duties for the office
This role would be right for you, if you have relevant supply chain/operational experience within the food manufacturing or fresh produce industries within the FMCG sector and are looking to further your career in a progressive business,
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website, or call Justine at Henderson Brown Recruitment on 01733 235111 or call my mobile 07909 444099
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.