MULTI-SKILLED ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL BIAS – FMCG
Multi-skilled Engineer – Electrical Bias – FMCG
Salary + Paid overtime available
The opportunity to work for a well-established food manufacturer has arisen. In this role, you will receive a competitive salary, and the opportunity to work overtime. Working on a 5-day shift pattern, you will only be covering days Monday-Friday.
The company based in Scunthorpe, is looking for an experienced multi-skilled engineer with a bias towards Electrical. The company has a strong presence in the frozen food sector, and supplies a range of own label and branded products to retailers and food service companies, across the UK.
- Manage and carry out preventative maintenance programme for plant and equipment.
- Carry out unplanned maintenance and breakdown repairs.
- Liaise with external contractors where required (electricians, plumbers etc).
- Carry out health and safety assessments of new and existing equipment.
- Ensure that the site is run efficiently with engineering solutions and recommendations.
- Equipment downtime is reduced via a proactive approach to maintaining equipment.
- Assist with analysing effective repairs & maintenance spending.
- Development of maintenance procedures and SOP documentation for new equipment
- Provide advice and assistance to operations team on issues relating to maintenance.
- Maintenance procedures and documentation are accurate and up-to-date.
- Assist in preparing site when required for external and regulatory audits.
- Oversee engineering budget and spends.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate experience in a multiskilled engineering role, particularly with a bias towards Electrical. Experience within the FMCG industry is also desirable.
- The ability to work towards KPI targets, so you must be able to work hard on a consistent basis.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated engineering professional who is prepared to work hard in a hands-on role, within a forward thinking and entrepreneurial business.
The company can offer excellent opportunities to progress as they continue to grow.
If you feel you have the right skills and attributes to be considered for this position forward your CV today for more information or call Lucy on 0113 205 4970.