Head of Development & Process
Would you like to work for a highly reputable, leading Chilled food manufacturer in the Midlands?
Are you looking for a Strategic role, driving and co-ordinating a team and projects?
- Management of 3 direct and 7 indirect reports that make up the Development Department
- Ensuring that the Development Department has a good rapport with our Client, that NPD remains innovative and pro-active - generating new business in existing and emerging categories through development of new and existing ranges achieving business sales and profit targets
- Create a development pipeline across all categories taking into account consumer desires and food trends
- Support a positive food culture – working closely with the operations and process functions to improve product quality and enhance the business reputation as development agents
- Prepare, justify and control development budget spend.
Are you an experienced NPD Manager with a sound understanding of the NPD cycle gained from within the chilled food to go industry, desirably with a degree in a food related subject?
Do you have experience of developing own label products for Major retailers?
Are you a Successful manager, with the ability to lead and coach a team. Do you have a proactive and professional management style dedicated to achieving results and continuous improvement?
If this sounds like the ideal career move for you and you met the above requirements, then please don’t hesitate to apply…