Planning & Logistics Manager - FMCG Manufacturing
- Minimum 5+ years Production Planning experience within an FMCG environment.
- Detailed knowledge of planning principles.
- Graduate calibre.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a warehouse/distribution environment.
- PC Skills including knowledge of SAP, SAP Warehouse Management, Excel.
- Understanding of MES systems, Wonderware etc.
- Experience of managing people.
- Experience of dealing with HR/people issues (disciplines, grievances, performance management issues etc.)
- Experience of working with Trade unions.
- Experience of operating within a culture of continuous improvement and managing continuous improvement programmes.
- Analyse the Capacity Plan produced by Central Planning. Identify any capacity shortfalls, advise central planning accordingly and agree the final version. Issue site production plan to ensure adequate packaging materials are in place to achieve the plan and the required finished goods are produced.
- Ensure sufficient labour/crews are in place to meet production demand.
- Responsible for setting and maintaining packaging materials and finished goods stock holding targets.
- Responsible for ensuring packaging materials are available to meet production demands.
- Produce finished goods stock plans, taking into account stocks, production and sales forecasts which are then communicated to the appropriate managers.
- Plan maintenance and line upgrade shutdowns stock builds as required.
- Communicate any actual or potential issues relating to the Supply Chain to the relevant personnel concerned.
- Manage and control finished goods stocks, ensuring all products are available on request subject to forecast accuracy and capacity constraints.
- Ensure finished goods and packaging material stock accuracy. Conduct stock takes as required ensuring all discrepancies are reconciled.
- Provide forecast information to key suppliers.
- Hold monthly OPP meetings with key suppliers and monitor performance.
- Ensure the Planning & Logistics team understand business needs and requirements.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading food group at their flagship state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button.
All CVs will be acknowledged.