£19,000 - £22,000
To assist the Technical Manager with day to day administrative duties and ensuring the customer and legal requirements are met.
Graduates may be considered if they have some experience in Industry
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the technical supplies and specification database to ensure all product specifications, relevant food safety documents such as HACCP, allergen statements, supplier accreditation and supplier questionnaires are available, signed and in date.
- Issue product specifications when requested by customers.
- Create internal product specifications and complete customer product specifications
- Investigate customer complaints and communicate appropriate responses.
- Carry out trending of customer complaint data on a monthly and annual basis.
- Carry out BRC and internal audits as per the defined schedule.
- Ideally a background or qualification in a food environment
- Ideally some health and safety knowledge
- Must have an awareness of HACCP and BRC legislation
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
Please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 203 1000 for more information