Head of Technical
Eden Scott’s client is a leading UK food manufacture. They supply quality products across the UK, Europe, Canada and Australia. State-of-the-art facilities and a passion for quality are some of the reasons for their success.
Now they are looking for someone to join the team and help take the company to new heights. They are looking for a new Head of Technical to lead the technical team into the future of the business.
This is what we need from you to be part of this team:
- Identifying the technical strategy and communicating this to relevant parties.
- Identifying and setting the business quality management system objectives.
- Identifying the department objectives and linking them to the technical strategy and business quality management system objectives.
- Setting the objectives for each team member and identifying a clear path for their development.
- Mentoring individuals within the technical team.
- Ensuring that manufacturing is conducted legally by remaining aware of any changes to legislation and/or guidelines and making the appropriate changes as and when necessary.
- HACCP Team Leader.
- Developing other members of the technical team so they are competent in HACCP.
- Completing supplier audits.
- Developing other members of the technical team so they are competent in completing supplier audits
- Extensive experience working in a technical role is essential.
- Previous experience of working in the food industry is essential.
- Proven experience with mentoring and developing individuals is essential
- HACCP Level 4
- Extensive experience of BRC and retail audit requirements (multiple retailers).
- Sound knowledge of food legislation standards.
- Awareness of Health and Safety legislation and regulations.
- Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Manaba Myeni on 0131 550 1128
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.