I am currently recruiting for a Quality Auditor on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Completion of quality assurance checks throughout the process of producing customer products
- Conduct and record results of daily, weekly and monthly checks such as scale records, temperature probes calibration and refrigeration equipment, downloading on a weekly basis data logger info and monitor
- Prepare, conduct and record results of daily taste panel
- Check daily production paperwork
- Carry out micro equipment and hand swabs, Allergen swabs, prepare samples for laboratory
- Raw materials checks
- QA positive release of product including the management of the reject and non-conformance database.
- Completion of various Internal audits including GMP, CCP and Traceability and ensure that corrective actions are implemented.
- Ideally you will have previous experience within a food manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and be confident to speak to different departments across the company.
- Attention to detail
- My client would consider a graduate who have come from a food related degree.
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary up to £21,000
- Working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern of 6am- 6pm
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please get in touch on 0131 2260 5060 ASAP and send a up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com