Technical Assistant, Buckinghamshire c£20,000
Are you looking for your next position within the UK food industry?
Want to work for an international company?
If so this is the position for you.
My client based in Buckinghamshire is looking for a new Technical Assistant to join their growing company.
As the Technical Assistant you will report into the Quality Manager, with key responsibilities;
• Completing customer specifications and company specifications,
• Conducting Internal and GMP audits
• Investigating and responding to complaints
• Confident in audits and talking to customers
• Reporting on non-conformances
• Carry out and record calibration checks on equipment
The successful candidate will;
• Experience working in the UK food industry
• BRC experience
• HACCP level 2
• Strong IT skills
Monday – Friday
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7pm