Engineering Maintenance Manager
Gü was launched with 3 products in 2003 and now with a current portfolio of over 40 top notch products that are eaten somewhere in the world every 2 seconds. A fabulous story of pure genius and a brilliant team of people with ambitions and people with ambitions and plans to take Gu into more categories and eating occasions. “Is ordinary out of the question? Is spectacular up your street? Deliciousness part of your DNA? Then you’ve got what it takes… and we want what you’ve got. And yes. This is the company you’ve dreamed of working for… Gü Puds (also known as Noble Desserts Holdings Ltd) is a company on a mission to blow the minds of pleasure seekers everywhere. Ever since we first sneaked Gü onto the shelves of a local supermarket, we’ve been pouring our hearts into making these victories more widespread; from a little-known secret to a global taste phenomenon on the tongues of millions.
Today, from our London HQ in West London to the sunny shores of France, we’re taking the world by storm. With sales of over £60 million we are continuing to grow globally, taking Europe by storm. To us, it’s a labour of love. A journey of joy. Every atom of cheesecake, mousse, tartlet, molten middle, and soufflé is a little victory for us. Delicious, explosive victory. The fact is, we love our job and you can taste it.”
As Engineering Maintenance Manager you will be tasked with the running and continuous improvement of the Maintenance & Engineering Department. You will likely be a strong people-manager with a comprehensive engineering background within an Industrial FMCG or Food Manufacturing environment.
Deliver overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) of 70% and budgeting performance.
- Deliver OEE improvement program (+5%);
- Manage maintenance budget, overhead spend, and engineering headcount;
- Project management of site including design, delivery and budgetary control of large capital spends on both building and plant;
- Responsibility for plant design, specifications, procurement, budgeting, installation, commissioning and maintenance planning. Develop and deliver maintenance program for site, production lines, freezers, etc.;
- Spares management and site control;
- Environmental issues and H&S;
- Continuous improvements;
- Managing the existing maintenance team, development and recruitment of additional Engineers as and when required; and
- Oversee rental/machine contracts.
- Commercially astute;
- A resilient and credible leadership style;
- A pro-active stance towards health & safety, risk management, legislative and audit compliance is essential;
- Self-motivated and focused;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Able to mentoring junior members of the team;
- An effective communicator and networker (both internal and external);
- A decisive person;
- Highly technical and analytic; and
- Strong and proven people management skills.
All third parties applications will go through our in-house resourcing team, no agencies please
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in Word format quoting ref number 3049/108fmj with an up to date copy of your CV in Word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
This e-mail and any attachments are strictly confidential and for the intended addressee(s) only. If you have received it in error you must not disclose, copy, distribute or otherwise act on its contents. Please destroy or delete immediately all received copies of the e-mail and any attachments, whether stored electronically, physically or otherwise and notify the sender as soon as possible on 01189 034914. Internet communications are not secure and therefore Veritas Partnership LTD does not accept legal responsibility for the content of this message. Although Veritas Partnership operates anti-virus programmes, it does not accept the responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being passed.
Veritas Partnership LTD reserve the right to read any e-mail or attachment entering or leaving its systems from any source without prior notice.
Veritas Partnership LTD, Seddon House, Gas Lane, Twyford, Berkshire, RG10 9LX
Registered in England & Wales No. 5593723 at the above address
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you