I am currently recruiting for a Hygiene Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Implement and develop the team to deliver satisfactory completion and sign-off of all cleaning processes
- Develop, monitor and review KPI data, reporting the results to the client and addressing any shortfalls to ensure that satisfaction is achieved
- Prepare, review and update service documentation including risk assessments, method statements and training evidence
- Take an active role in customer visits and audits including the presentation and explanation of necessary due diligence information
- Monitor and challenge efficiency, service levels and labour utilisation in order to maximise operational effectiveness
- Supervision of all members of the hygiene crew ensuring that all personnel issues (suitable labour coverage, holiday planning, sickness monitoring, etc.) are dealt with in an effective and timely manner.
- Maintenance of all paperwork associated with the above responsibilities ensuring compliance with legal and auditing standards at all times.
- Responsibilities for conducting regular site hygiene and fabric audits at pre-defined frequencies, triggering appropriate corrective action where necessary including interfacing with engineering personnel as part of the site’s Preventive Maintenance Plan.
- Responsibility for all training for the hygiene crews including matters relating to health and safety, operation procedures and general disciplines.
- Liaison with chemical suppliers and laundry suppliers as appropriate including maintenance of the site’s hygiene schedules.
What on Offer?
- A competitive salary of £35,000
- Working Monday – Friday office hours
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please get in touch on 0131 2260 5060 ASAP and send a up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com