HR Administrator role, South Yorkshire, near Barnsley, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for an exciting HR Admin / HR Assistant role for our food manufacturing client.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an established company, and help support the HR and other departments.
Note: The role will start as a 3 month contract, and it's likely to become a permanent role after that.
- Strong administrative skills
- Support the HR department - opportunity to work with, learn, and develop from
- Key interface between Company and production staff
- Opportunity to progress and join an established company
- Can work autonomously, and capable of completing tasks efficiently
- Pro-active self-starter not requiring micro managing
- Intelligent and ready for a challenge
- Strong personality who can work well and communicate with all levels within the Company
- Strong administration and organisational skills
Hours: Working Monday-Friday.
Salary: £national living wage £7.83 - £10.00 per hour +benefits
To Apply: Please press the "apply" button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This may be of interest to those looking for the following roles: Human Resources, HR Admin, HR Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Officer, HR Graduate, Technical Assistant, Training Administrator, FMCG, Production, Food, Drink, Beverage FMCG, Sheffield, Doncaster, Barnsley, Wakefield, Leeds, South Yorkshire.