International Business Development Manager (Home Based)
Eden Scott is working with a leading Scottish food manufacturer who supplies a range of added value food products to a diverse mix of customers.
Due to continued opportunities internationally we are looking to recruit an experienced International Business Development Manager reporting to the Head of Commercial.
As International Business Development Manager you will focus primarily on sourcing and securing new contracts with customers. You will also work closely with existing customers, further develop opportunities with them and support the launch of new products to market.
- Profile and target new international customer opportunities from which to develop new revenue streams.
- Research new opportunities and manage the company’s entry and development strategy for new markets.
- Present company products to potential clients through visits, direct communication and by networking at conferences, workshops and exhibitions.
- Develop and implement key sales, promotional strategies and joint business plans with customers.
- Monitor all international business transactions and anticipate any problems and identify realistic solutions.
- Produce regular reports and business updates as required.
- Aid in generating sales to existing customers.
- Contribute to the overall commercial strategy and growth of the business.
- Previous commercial experience working within the food manufacturing or processing sectors.
- International business development experience and sound track record.
- Ideally Degree educated
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- A passion for delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations.
- Self-motivated and a strong commitment to personal development.
- Multi-lingual (advantageous) – English with French, Germans or Spanish preferred
- Full driving licence is essential
- Ability and rights to travel throughout Europe and Internationally.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117.
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.