Technical Services Manager
Our client, a Leading International supplier of Chilled Food Products is looking to appoint a Technical Services Manager for their site based in Lincolnshire. The successful candidate will provide clear leadership of the Quality function in support of the factories objectives.
- To deliver on Key Performance Indicators
- To ensure the management operating systems for the area is accurately managed, maintained and developed.
- To objectively assess own team’s performance and develop improvement plans
- To initiate and support projects
- To train all teams in technically related activities
- Conduct Data analysis able to plot trends and spot opportunities
The successful candidate will need:
- Degree/HND or equivalent in food related subject such as Food Technology / Food science.
- Previous Technical experience of food related manufacturing operations.
- Proven track record of managing a team and diverse technical activities
- Proven track record in microbiological and hygiene-based management programmes
- Ability to interact with high profile customers
- Lead Assessor Audit qualified
- One of the UK’s leading Chilled Food Companies producing innovative and tasty products
- With a Vision to ensure they deliver on their pledge to become one of the UK’s truly great food companies
- A complex and varied range of products, customers and packaging formats
- Has sites operating to the highest industry standards, where Food Safety and Quality are a key priority
- Has a clear Technical Strategy built around a vision of guiding and driving the highest levels of Technical Excellence
If you have the relevant experience with a commitment to raising standards and you are looking for a challenging and interesting role within a leading food company, then this could be the job for you.
If you are interested then please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4294 with an updated CV.