Quality Auditor, QA Technician
Quality Auditor / QA Auditor role, Greenwich, Food Manufacturing £21-£22k
Founded by a former Michelin-starred chef in 2003, the Company has built a strong reputation as the go-to supplier of the widest range of quality handcrafted breads, cakes and pastries in the capital. Today they work with organisations of all sizes, from contract caterers and foodservice companies to hotels, restaurants, bars, retailers, delis, and small independents. All of whom demand the best for their customers. Dedicated to traditional baking techniques and committed to excellence across every aspect of our business, they take pride in meeting the needs of every customer, whatever the size of their business or appetite.
What's the job?
- Carrying out all internal audits and ensuring corrective action are effectively implemented and completed
- Carrying out temperature checks on all refrigeration and freezer
- Monitoring process, GMP, and ensuring procedures are adequately followed
- Review out of specification results and implementing corrective actions
- Conducting various internal site audit
- Assisting in preparation for all customer and 3rd party audits
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Conduct GMP and hygiene assessments across the entire manufacturing operation to ensure continued improvement of site
- The identification of root cause of non-conformity and completing all relevant paperwork
- Conduct product assessment on finished goods and QA line checks
- Ensure that all products comply with food safety, quality and legal requirements through the implementations of technical and quality systems
- Dealing with customer and supplier specifications
- Training of all staff on work instructions, procedure, allergen risk assessment, food safety procedure
- Working closely with the Hygiene department ensuring housekeeping is correctly implemented
- Carrying out any tasks directly involved with the progress of the department and Company
Here is an overview of what we're looking for in the successful candidate:
- Well organised, able to complete tasks within given timeframes
- Good at solving problems and bringing forward ideas
- Experience of partaking in audits
- Proactive, goal orientated, and a strong team player
- Flexibility to work different shifts when needed
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000 +benefits..
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Paid rest breaks
- Healthcare cash plan
- On the job training and development
- Free and discounted company products
- Free fruit whilst at work
Hours: working 5 days per week out of 7 including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.
To Apply: Please press the "apply" button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This may be of interest to those looking for the following roles: QA Auditor, Quality Auditor, Quality Technician, Technical Assistant, Technical Administrator, FMCG, Production, Food, Drink, Beverage FMCG, London, Stratford, Bromley, Erith, Dartford, South London, City of London, Central London.