Quality Assurance Assistant
C£18k to £20k
Carrying out the day to day Inspection of the Factory QA systems
Shifts are 06.00 – 14.00, 08.00 – 16.00 and 14.00 – 22.00
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that all the quality records are completed fully and in a timely manner.
- To provide assistance and training to QC recorders aspects of the site Hygiene & GMP are effective
- Assisting the Technical Manager in maintaining the Company’s Quality systems to meet the Safe & Legal standard & the evolution towards the full BRC Standards.
- Support the Goods In Operation & ensure compliance with our HACCP Procedures.
- Work with the company’s Managers & Supervisors to continue to develop the Quality System records & procedures.
- Monitor NPD Factory Trials on behalf of the Technical Department and document any concerns.
- Issue the Recipes, Manufacturing and Packing standards to the factory to ensure all the customer specification information is made available for production and packing.
- Ensure all the customer specification information is made available for production and packing.
- Monitor all the HACCP CCP’s and report any deviations
For further information please contact Lesa at CPA Recruitment on 0208 203 1000 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Quality Assurance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly