Accounts Payable Clerk
My client are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk. Ideally you will have experience of a similar role and looking for an opportunity to progress your career working with a market leader.
- Daily clearing of supplier invoices and statements received through the post and Accounts inbox.
- Reconcile & file supplier statements.
- Scan & index invoices.
- Processing of supplier invoices and employee expenses ensuring accurate & timely payment for agreed sites.
- Preparation of the GRIR report on a monthly basis, ready for review with site accountants & Financial Reporting Manager - Europe.
- Assist staff with any PO queries.
- Dealing with queries from suppliers.
- Assist with preparation of weekly supplier payment run including obtaining invoices for review.
- Filing of invoices.
- Preparation of monthly supplier invoice accruals (parked invoices).
- Development of key relationships within finance & management teams to ensure good communication.
- Processing of Chaps and Chqs.
- Assist with ensuring accurate GL coding and VAT treatment of employee expenses ensuring adherence to Expenses policy.
- Preparation of weekly AP report.
- Management of finance archives and secure disposal of confidential material.
- Cover for Senior Accounts Clerk.
- A good communicator at all levels along with the tenacity to persevere through to a successful conclusion.
- Excellent PC skills including knowledge of SAP, Excel, & Outlook would be advantageous.
- A keen interest in adding value through process.
For more information please contact Wasim at D R Newitt.