Senior Production Manager
- Contract Type
At their significant Yorkshire site, this esteemed business has invested in new facilities to expand their food processing division, and they have a newly created opening amongst their management team. Therefore we seek an ambitious food production professional who seeks a route to more senior management at within this well regarded and profitable.
The remit will focus on the day to day running of a newly built chilled processing area, leading a team of highly regarded professionals, to deliver on key measurables, including productivity, cost, quality, and safety. Key Responsibilities
- Ensuring shift leaders are working to and delivering key KPIs.
- Full accountability for the new production area
- Ensuring that the production targets are met to high spec and within cost parameters
- Establishing a development and retention plan for all operational staff
- Experience within a food processing/manufacturing environment
- Experience in leading a production area or shifts and teams
- Expertise with KPI setting and measuring
- Understanding of food quality standards
The role will suit an individual with a production management background or similar who seeks the opportunity to broaden their areas of responsibility and develop their career. The ideal candidate will have had experience in chilled food processing, ideally with cook/chill and filling.
Apply for Senior Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly