Competitive Salary and Benefits
A leading manufacturer and sweet and savoury ambient food products are looking for a results-driven, ambitious Shift Manger to join their organisation. This is a great opportunity to join a business who have a great reputation in the industry and who offer plenty of opportunity for progression and development. The role will be focused around improving standards and promoting a safety-first culture.
- Particular focus will be based around core criteria which include; Health & Safety, Cost, Quality, Service and People.
- Actively engage individuals & teams in the Safety First culture, managing people effectively through robust leadership skills and compliance
- Check, challenge & address the team on the quality of product produced & packaged during your shift.
- Implement & monitor the production plan, challenge & escalate where appropriate ensuring service targets are hit.
- If changes are required to production schedule follow site rules & standards
- Drive Site CI plans
- Champion projects to improve performance, capacity, H&S, Quality, CI, Food Safety
- Encourage ownership and drive autonomy
- Work with cross functional teams and monitor results to improve plant performance
- Results Focused
- Team Working
- Communication & influencing
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to really make a difference and to grow within an exciting and ambitious business. If you have the background and experience described please do not hesitate to apply for this role, or contact me direct on 01132 054970 or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you are not looking for your next challenge but know of someone who may be interested please feel free to share my contact details.