Scientist - Product Development FTC (12- 17 Months)
2 days left
- Contract Type
A global business, owning some of the world’s most recognisable brands, this is the opportunity to join an international team in a brand new facility. With state-of-the-art technology and systems, this company is constantly driving innovation to fuel long term growth and better their brands. If you are ambitious, passionate and creative, read on!
This role will lead the discovery and translation for regionally-led product development activities across a range of iconic food brands. This will involve understanding the regional priorities/opportunities and providing technical leadership, include the translation of innovation, for new product projects. The position applies strategic thinking, understanding of the brands and the business’s consumer, combined with technical understanding of how to flex the business’s processes, in order to create the next generation delicious products.
- 3+ year’s industry experience in R&D (product/pack/process/quality) within food or consumer goods.
- Strong technical project management experience (across quality, efficiency and growth projects) with the ability to motivate and direct a technical team.
- Experience of working in cross-functional project teams and multi-disciplinary R&D teams.
- Have occupied cross-functional (supply and demand) facing roles.
- Experience in the application of consumer and sensory data to develop product solutions.
- Experience of translating consumer/business insights into scalable product solutions.
- Ref Code: FMW18365
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James to email@example.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Scientist - Product Development FTC (12- 17 Months)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly