Raw Materials Scientist
- Contract Type
A global business, owning some of the world’s most recognisable brands, this is the opportunity to join an international team in a brand new facility. With state-of-the-art technology and systems, this company is constantly driving innovation to fuel long term growth and better their brands. If you are ambitious, passionate and creative, read on!
The purpose of this role it to protect the business’s supply chain from quality, food safety, legal and consumer lifestyle hazards associates with raw materials through supporting in the creation and finalisation and review of the raw material risk assessment and raw material specification according to the business’s quality management process and material quality management standard.
- BSc Degree in Food Technology, Dietetics or Food & Business
- 3+ year’s industry experience within a similar role within food or consumer goods.
- Experience in Quality and Food Safety Management Systems
- Knowledgeable in Quality management tools & technical experience eg HACCP
- Strong Communication skills and an ability to communicate technical information to non-technical co-workers
- Attention to detail
- The success candidate must be Action Oriented, Customer Focus and Drive for Results
Ref Code: FMW18364
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Raw Materials Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly