PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
1 day left
- Contract Type
Production Shift Manager
Location: Tyne and Wear
Hours: Monday – Friday Rotating Shifts, Morning / Afternoon
Working for this growing manufacturer of branded and own label drinks, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Production Shift Manager to join a well-established, successful team. The business have a strong focus towards developing their people, and promoting from within.
The Shift Manager will be responsible for developing efficient work methods and collaborating with employees to increase productivity while maintaining our strong safety record and delivering high quality goods in line with specification.
This is a varied role, to include increasing productivity and efficiency with particular focus upon wastage and direct labour efficiency. This will include monitoring and reducing wastage through planned improvement initiatives. Along with managing the teams, you will drive continuous improvement across various areas of the site.
Person-Profile & Expectations:
- Manufacturing experience is essential ideally in the food and drink industry.
- Leads by example and drives the team to excel.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter with high level of initiative.
- Team player, performs well within a team but challenges where necessary.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels and all areas within the business.
- System and standards driven with a high attention to detail.
- Be able to analyse systems / procedures and recommend improvements to maximise productivity.
- Is logical and understands production machinery and efficiency measures.
- Champions continuous improvement and encourages innovation.
- Strive to exceed customer (internal and external) expectations with the highest responsiveness.
- Encourage multi-taking / multi-skilling; varied knowledge is considered a major asset.
- Demand integrity, productivity and accountability from all co –workers.
Apply for PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly