- Contract Type
Job Title: Quality Supervisor
Responsible to: Quality Manager
Main Purpose of the Job
As Quality Supervisor you will be required to assist the Quality Manager to implement and maintain quality systems and standards across all James Hall & Co. Ltd. Sites.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Quality Manager to deliver development of quality practices throughout the Company.
- Maintaining audit deadlines, providing prompt updates and completing in line with a schedule.
- Tracking non-conformance, corrective and preventive actions, working with Managers to resolve any issues
- Reviewing procedures, policies and processes, report, recommend and implement continuous improvements.
- Controlling and managing quality system documents (procedures, systems, instructions) in accordance with business and accreditation requirements
- Play an integral role in maintaining superior quality systems throughout the Company in collaboration with the relevant management team.
- Positive and adopts a ‘can do’ attitude to challenging situations
- Takes responsibility for the challenge and looks for options and solutions to overcome obstacles
- Personal motivation, showing a personal drive for overall team success
- Is enthusiastic, passionate and energetic whilst consistently striving to exceed expectations
- Accepts and gives constructive feedback to aid personal and business improvement
- Ability to communicate effectively in the quality environment
- Is able to identify the need for quality improvement and puts into place resolutions with management authority
- Demonstrates good time management in all aspect of the quality department.
- Consumer focused, displaying a positive and professional brand image
- Driven by attention to detail and process; through ingredients to end product manufacture
- Meets deadlines whilst uncompromising on quality
- Is results orientated and takes pride in personal and team achievement
- Consistently raises the bar for performance and continuous improvement in a food environment