1 day left
- Contract Type
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Are you looking to be part of a global FMCG business where growth and Quality are at the forefront of its international agenda? Are you a driven and dynamic QA Manager looking to bring your level of expertise to a fast-paced growing business?
The role will be responsible for supporting and improving the QA processes across the EMEA region. This will include auditing of suppliers & contract manufacturers, investigations into consumer complaints & non-conformances and supporting the QA Director in the management of the QA function across EMEA.
- Auditing EMEA co packers / contract manufacturers to ensure compliance.
- Conducting scheduled external Quality / Food Safety Management System Audits
- Attending and monitoring trial productions (including NPD & Packaging)
- Providing QA leadership on assigned projects.
- Analysing data, interpreting & then reporting (microbiological test results, external lab analysis, NPD data and Quality metrics).
The Successful candidate:
- A science degree or equivalent
- 5 years or more experience within the quality function of a Food & Beverage organisation
- QMS Auditing skills
- Microbiology experience
- Flexible, enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to a career in Quality Management
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Apply for QA Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly