Job Title: Product Developer
Ref - HB3654
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
A Product Developer is required to join a highly innovative and creative NPD team within an established food manufacturing organisation based in South Lincolnshire.
The company produce premium products and supply many of the major food retailers. Working within a purpose-built NPD function the Product Developer will take responsibility for projects from concept development to launch, including customer presentation, kitchen development and factory trials.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a highly innovative and creative environment where career and personal development opportunities are available to the more ambitious candidate.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
* Previous NPD experience within the food manufacturing sector.
* Have a good awareness of current food trends.
* Experience of developing relationships both internally and externally.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills to deliver concepts to agreed timescales.
* Experience of presenting to customers and developing relationships with the major food retailers.
In return you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity for personal growth and career development.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website or call Henderson Brown on 01733235111.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.