Business Account Manager
Do you have great business understanding, can deliver sustainable results and are looking for your next challenge?
We’ve got have an amazing opportunity to join our Commercial team in Worksop as our new Business Account Manager.
Your role will be to develop and deliver sustained profitable growth for of the Top Four Retailers!Main responsibilities
You will be responsible for the management, motivation and development of the trading partnership between Greencore and the specified customer base whilst developing and delivering sustained profitable growth.
You day to day accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Continuously “makes things happen” by using trends and insight to maximise sales value and profitability through a business plan approach
- Identify and develop, in line with customer requirements, new business opportunities within the division and maximise the benefits for both parties through the development, negotiation and delivery of joint business plans
- Establish, develop and maintain close working long term relationship with key customers, building market and competitor knowledge to identify and proactively satisfy customer requirements; develop and act on potential new business opportunities
- In line with customer requirements, work closely with PD team to develop new product ranges and refresh current product portfolio
- Proactively challenge the business way of working to help develop and drive positive change throughout the business and within the customer partnership
You will have strong business acumen and have a background of working in a similar environment.
Experience within an Food Manufacturing environment is essential and an understanding of working with one of the Top Four Retailers.
Not only will you be working for one of the country’s leading food manufacturers you’ll also get to work for a company that really does put people at the core.
What You’ll Get in Return
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, you will receive industry-leading training and development to help you achieve your career goals. With Greencore’s highly ambitious growth plans, you will be given a wide range of opportunities for development.About the company
Greencore Group is a fast growing, international convenience food leader, having doubled our sales over the past 5 years. We’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.
We value our people and we expect our people to work the Greencore Way (check out our LinkedIn page or https://www.greencore.com/about-us/the-greencore-way for more information on this)