Shifts: Day Shift Only - 4 on 4 off 6am – 6pm (3 roles)
Our client, a welcoming and inclusive Chilled Food Manufacturer is looking for a QA Technician to work within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, 6am – 6pm.
As a QA Technician you will be required to provide professional and effective support to the factory in relation to technical and quality issues. You will be driving a high level of food safety and GMP standards within the factory environment and
Developing an effective and harmonious relationship with suppliers and colleagues.
As a key member of the Quality team, responsibilities for the role will include:
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with all personnel across all departments.
- Carrying out factory walkrounds on a daily basis, in conjunction with the operations team, to enable GMP standards to be met and maintained.
- Supporting the production teams and other departmental functions in resolving quality issues.
- Carrying out internal audits and support audits by third parties.
- Carrying out temperature monitoring and measurement for onsite temperature systems as required.
Essential / Desirable skills include:
- Experience of working in similar role within a food manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organisational skills with high attention to detail.
- Good IT skills, including word-processing and spread sheets.
- Success is driven through a team of passionate people who inspire customers through excellence in quality food, innovation and integrity
- One of the largest employers in the area
- Part of an award-winning Group
- Recent investment of £2 million on site to develop a unique cooking method
- The site prides itself on an atmosphere of camaraderie, teamwork and a willingness to share knowledge.
If you would like to join an award-winning, market-leading team then this could be the job for you.
If you are interested, please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ- P4300 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.