Technical Compliance Assistant
Shifts: Monday – Friday 08:30am – 17:00pm
Our client, a welcoming and inclusive Chilled Food Manufacturer is looking for a Technical Compliance Assistant to work within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment.
As a Technical Compliance Assistant, you will be required to provide assistance to the Technical Compliance team, ensuring that all customer complaints are logged and closed out in a timely manner. Maintaining the customer complaint database, managing the Internal Audit System, Co-ordinating completion of customer KPI’s and Maintaining the Auto-coding database, ensuring information is current and accurate.
As a key member of the Technical Compliance team, responsibilities for the role will include:
- Management of Internal Audit System.
- Complaint Management.
- Auto-coding System Maintenance.
- Purchase Order Generation.
- Maintaining stocks of laboratory consumables.
- Conducting audits as per the schedule.
- Formally deputises for the Quality Systems Administrator.
Essential / Desirable skills include:
- Experience of working in a food manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organisational skills with high attention to detail.
- Good IT skills, including word-processing and spread sheets.
- Success is driven through a team of passionate people who inspire customers through excellence in quality food, innovation and integrity
- One of the largest employers in the area
- Part of an award-winning Group
- Recent investment of £2 million on site to develop a unique cooking method
- The site prides itself on an atmosphere of camaraderie, teamwork and a willingness to share knowledge.
If you would like to join an award-winning, market-leading team then this could be the job for you.
If you are interested, please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ- P4298 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.
Summary (150 characters or less)
Technical Compliance Assistant sought for chilled food manufacturing site in Shropshire