Continuous Improvement Specialist
Role: Continuous Improvement Specialist
Salary: Circa £30,000 - £35,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager to join a top UK food manufacturer who supply products to many of the retailers. They are looking for someone that can identify and streamline company procedures in order for the business to operate more efficiently and profitably.
* Challenge existing practices and identify best practice
* Analyse KPI data and audit results to identify trends and further performance improvements
* Facilitate training sessions to educate managers and the business using LEAN philosophy
* Lead functional teams on site specific projects
* Act as a role model and be a change agent to build and support senior leaders and teams
* Previous experience of implementing LEAN / Six Sigma techniques within a food manufacturing business
* Able to build and maintain effective relationships
* Provide Yellow/Green belt training and ability to facilitate workshops
* Able to manage multiple projects, working autonomously and to tight deadlines
* Demonstrate a passion for customer service, safety and operational excellence
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements please get in touch with Justine Withers at 07909 email@example.com for more information.