Interim Maintenance Engineer
Fast moving service industry are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join the team and help improve the service the department provide to their internal customers.
This long running company has recently seen big investment. They pride themselves on the excellent service they provide to their wide range of customers.
The key responsibilities will include but not exclusive to:
* Reactive and preventative maintenance on site machinery and equipment.
* Contribute to the continuous improvement on PPM schedules
* Involvement with engineering improvement projects to support the wider business
* Manage critical spare parts stores
* Review and improve reactive support facilities includes procedures and line-side documentation
* Support the wider team with
* Look to ensure breakdowns of equipment is rectified swiftly
* Ensure compliance with site health and safety regulations
* Support with Project Engineering for capital equipment engineering projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
* Background in fast-paced environment - open to industrial or FMCG
* Ability to thrive under pressure
* Self-motivated - always looking to support
* Relevant qualifications in electrical and mechanical engineering fields e.g. Apprenticeship, HNC or 17th Edition
* Ability to manage own work load
Hourly rate based on experience