Quality Auditor 12 month FTC
4 days left
- Contract Type
To audit, monitor and evaluate quality systems and procedures and provide technical support for the operational teams while maintaining and promoting technical and quality standards in line with business need and customer requirement.
Experience in a chilled food manufacturing environment is desirable.
- To understand and apply the quality standards ensuring company, customer and legislative requirements are met and maintained by setting standards and monitoring good manufacturing practices, applying HACCP principles and preventing reoccurrences through root cause analysis
- To audit compliance against QMS and GMP, raising all none conformances against relevant standards with objective evidence enabling the operational teams to take the appropriate and necessary corrective action, to follow up and monitor completion of actions
- To conduct product and organoleptic assessment in line with customer codes of practice, initiating and delegating the corrective action accordingly
- To complete micro testing against specific schedules and where out of specs occur, follow up with an investigation and establish necessary corrective action
- To provide core Technical specialist support and advice to the factory e.g. on calibration of measuring equipment, labelling, raw materials, traceability, and put in place corrective actions as required.
- To support NPD trials and product launches, managing micro testing and product life assessment to ensure product is manufactured to correct standard
- With guidance from Line Manager, coordinate day to day activities to deliver improvement of Technical KPIs
Apply for Quality Auditor 12 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly