TECHNICAL MANAGER – FOOD MANUFACTURING
2 days left
- Contract Type
Technical Manager – Food Manufacturing
Location: East Midlands, Leicester
There is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager to join one of the market leaders in fresh, chilled food. The company boasts an exciting range of RTC and RTE foods as well as some exciting new product concepts.
The company is going through a period of exciting growth and along with its creativity and new products this will certainly be an exciting and diverse role.
As Technical Manager you will manage customer relationships, improving standards across the site, ensuring legislations are met. You will develop the technical and quality functions, looking at driving change and improving systems and processes. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to get involved with New Product Concepts and delivery.
- Ensure that health and safety, quality and hygiene standards are observed and maintained at all times.
- Lead and develop the site technical and quality assurance functions, supporting the implementation and maintenance of the technical and quality standards across the site.
- Strategically manage technical priorities and provide technical expertise in all areas of product safety to ensure technical compliance across the site.
- Liaise with customers regarding product specification, food safety, legality and quality issues and customer complaints.
- Manage the company’s BRC accreditation and lead the annual auditing process.
- Directly manage and conduct all technical audits by customers, third parties and regulatory authorities.
To be chosen for an interview, you must have experience across several years within a Technical Management role in the food industry. Ideally you will have worked across several food product categories.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known company with a great reputation with significant plans to expand, that can offer you future development and progression. There will be the chance to work with new customers, developing those relationships, as well as developing the quality team.
You will be a process driven individual who can identify areas for improvement, and drive change.
Please contact Mark Leahy on 0113 205 4970 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Apply for TECHNICAL MANAGER – FOOD MANUFACTURING
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly