A Product Technologist is required to join a leading Food & Drink advisory business based in the West Midlands.
With over 2,500 clients worldwide, you will be responsible for delivering scientific and technical projects, giving high quality and cost effective solutions to these clients.
- Execution of technical delivery as guided by your line manager or others within the team, ability to plan and manage your own time to meet deadlines. This will be on a blend of research, contract and training projects.
- Interpretation of results and preparation of client reports under supervision to agreed standards.
- In time, provide support to practical delivery on training courses and presentation (Powerpoint) on external/internal training courses.
- Responding to direct technical enquiries with support from your line manager using information retrieved from relevant sources. The frequency and complexity of which will build with time and experience.
- Maintenance of equipment and records for business management system purposes.
- Assist with hygiene/good housekeeping activities.
The team has a responsibility through contract and strategic R&D to support innovation in food products across a broad range of food processing technologies and product categories.
The remit of the team is broad, working in many sectors and technology platforms. The work spans the entire NPD chain through concept through kitchen and pilot plant trials to commissioning and implementation in production.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A degree in Food Science and Nutrition, Food Science and Technology or equivalent.
- Industrial experience within a meat, pet food or other appropriate environment would be an advantage.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Effective time management skills relating to effective delivery and business practices
- Full UK/EU driving licence
This role will require travel across the UK and overseas.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.