7 days left
- Contract Type
A QA Manager position has become available for a global ambient food manufacturer. Having recently acquired a new site in the Buckinghamshire area, they are looking to fill this position asap.
The site is in the process of acquiring the necessary approval to produce on a day to day basis and has the main audits taking place before November.
The purpose of the role long term is to lead the Quality function and build a successful team that will be selected by you.
Some responsibilities will include:
- To ensure that all planned and systematic actions are taken to assure the safety and quality of all products produced on site.
- Review of QA results and implementing effective preventative procedures and corrective actions to ensure Company, legal and customer standards are consistently achieved.
- Overview control of technical services function with responsibility for maintenance of site accreditation, training and site hygiene.
- Maintenance and audit of HACCP systems.
- Maintenance of site pest control contract.
- To monitor standards of factory hygiene and procedures ensuring that company, customer and legal standards are consistently achieved.
Due to the current situation with the new factory these duties may vary initially.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.
Apply for QA Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly