Night Hygiene Supervisor
5 days left
- Contract Type
Are you looking to work for a successful Food Business?
Our client is a reputable business with a track record for providing an excellent service to an enviable customer base. This company's name is synonymous with quality and over time has demonstrated a strong combination of tradition and innovation. Now an excellent opportunity arises to join the team!
Reporting into the Technical Manager, main responsibilities will include the following:
• To ensure excellent hygiene standards are met throughout the factory providing a good level of detail cleaning work. High standards are to be expected.
• Monitor and report chemical effectiveness or any issues of concern
• Ensure that provisions such as P.P.E and tools are well maintained and used in the correct manner.
• Waste is to be disposed of in accordance with training ensuring segregation between waste materials is maintained.
• Providing training and supervising a team of Hygiene Operatives.
• Ensuring cleaning duties are performed in a timely fashion and in full.
• Maintaining relevant cleaning documentation such as daily cleaning sign off and periodical cleaning records.
• Ensuring the team work to the Safe Working Procedures and monitoring the workplace to prevent unsafe acts and behaviour.
• Following reporting lines and instructions to ensure proper level of communication within the immediate and wider team as necessary.
You will have a proven track record in hygiene wiithin Food manufacturing coupled with people management experience.
Working MON-THU 6pm-6am
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Night Hygiene Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly