- Provide an advisory service to colleagues ensuring that they are fully aware of their contractual terms and conditions and Greencore Group’s People policies
- Provide practical advice and direction for line managers so that they implementation People practices in compliance with Greencore Group policy and statutory employment legislation as well as providing a positive, consistent employee experience
- Advise and provide support to managers to ensure the correct procedures are followed in carrying out grievance / disciplinary / performance improvement investigations, hearings and attendance
- Coordinate the delivery of the company induction programme in partnership with line managers for all new colleagues in line with divisional and business standards
- Promote the colleague engagement agenda by supporting the Greencore Way Awards and People at The Core Survey
- Act on relevant HR KPI information in a timely manner itemising trends and generating it in a format that is readily available for managers to review e.g. sickness absence data
- Quality check, govern and validate that training and competence standards are being met through regular audit
- Administrate absence management through HR systems to minimise absence rates and promote positive employee relations
- HR generalist experience within a unionised Manufacturing, FMCG, Logistics, or similar environment.
- In-depth ER knowledge and experience required
- Part CIPD qualified or working towards HR qualification
- Experience of working within a generalist Human resources function
- Working knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience of working with diverse teams
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.