Quality Assurance Technician
The Q.A. Tech role is there to ensure our high standards are maintained. You will monitor our quality standards, carry out internal audits, hygiene audits and product sampling.
- 37 hours per week working days
- Monitor HACCP, GMP and food safety procedures
- Perform Internal audits
- Manage the calibration testing schedule
- Preparation of samples for micro and organoleptic testing
- Supporting the Technical management in all aspects of food safety and quality, you will be key in ensuring the highest standards are maintained in both factories
- You will have some food industry experience operating at QA level
- You'll have a positive can-do attitude and will be happy in an environment working in a team or as an individual
- You'll be self-motivated and organised with an eye for detail and a questioning mind
- Good attention to detail, excellent organisational skills with a commitment to getting it right first time.
- Sound understanding of HACCP, Food Safety Standards, GMP and internal auditing
- Good knowledge of word and excel
- Confident communicator with the ability to forge strong internal and external relationships.
- Experience working directly with commercial and retail customers an advantage
Please ask for further details