Quality Assurance Technician
2 days left
- Contract Type
The Q.A. Tech role is there to ensure our high standards are maintained. You will monitor our quality standards, carry out internal audits, hygiene audits and product sampling.
- 37 hours per week working days
- Monitor HACCP, GMP and food safety procedures
- Perform Internal audits
- Manage the calibration testing schedule
- Preparation of samples for micro and organoleptic testing
- Supporting the Technical management in all aspects of food safety and quality, you will be key in ensuring the highest standards are maintained in both factories
- You will have some food industry experience operating at QA level
- You'll have a positive can-do attitude and will be happy in an environment working in a team or as an individual
- You'll be self-motivated and organised with an eye for detail and a questioning mind
- Good attention to detail, excellent organisational skills with a commitment to getting it right first time.
- Sound understanding of HACCP, Food Safety Standards, GMP and internal auditing
- Good knowledge of word and excel
- Confident communicator with the ability to forge strong internal and external relationships.
- Experience working directly with commercial and retail customers an advantage
Please ask for further details