Night Operations Manager
On offer is an opportunity for a strong Production / Operations Manager to take full control of setting up Night Operations for a very successful food manufacturing business.
My client is one of the UK's leading food manufacturing businesses who specialise in making and developing retailer label prepared foods for the top UK grocery retailers.
With my client increasing production and running a 24/7 facility they are looking to recruit a Night Operations Manager role to have full control of the nights production. The responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement a site operational strategy to meet the goals of the site continually
- Undertake competitive benchmarking assessments to ensure operational targets are met
- Establish performance targets in People, Quality, Service and Waste
- Lead and develop your team managers to ensure they are engaged and high performing
- Manage and own total cost of conversion on site, focusing on systems & operational activity standardisation and improvement.
- Identify Managers and Leaders who have the ability to progress
- Lead and promote the site operations with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the availability of labour against the plan
- Manage the requirements for Capital funding to meet needs development of new products
The successful Operations Manager will be an experienced Production Manager within the food manufacturing sector. They are seeking experienced Production / Operations Managers with experience across chilled foods and multi component product lines.
- Monday - Thursday shift (7pm - 7am)
- Chilled food manufacturing experience would be looked at fondly
- Track record of success in building performance strategies across site so that this aligns with all departments
- Need experience of manual processes not from a highly automated environment
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Lean manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills
On offer is an opportunity for a strong Production / Operations Manager to take full control of setting up Night Operations for a very successful food manufacturing business on a competitive salary package.