3 days left
- Contract Type
I’m currently working with a well-known food manufacturer, developing famous household brands and based in the South of Wales.
They are now looking to recruit a Technical Manager to manage the sites Technical team to ensure that products that enter the market are safe, legal and manufactured to standards that meet or exceed all agreed internal and external specifications.
- To co-ordinate all technical quality activities to ensure that products are manufactured against agreed specifications
- To develop and maintain a robust auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by all audit bodies
- To develop the site technical strategy, to show continuous improvement and added value
- To support the central technical team to develop consistent best practice policies whilst looking for alternative ways to solve problems
- Delivery of site technical KPI’s
- To be customer facing on all technical issues and to support the commercial counterparts where required to ensure business continuity
- Primary contact with Government and Non-Governmental organisational bodies – inclusive of retailer interface
- To develop & support robust correct action plans to ensure any consumer or customer dissatisfaction is addressed
The role comes with a competitive basic salary & accompanying package, great contributory pension scheme and 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
If you’re interested in working for a fantastic business who are very forward thinking, don’t delay in sending your application!
Keywords: Quality Manager, QA Manager, QA Team Leader, Technical Manager, Technical Services Manager, Food Quality Manager, Food Safety Manager, Senior Quality Manager, Senior Technical Manager
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly