Eden Scott's client is a growing FMCG organisation based in Glasgow. We are looking to recruit a Hygiene Manager who will manage the internal hygiene team and ensure that factory hygiene standards are maintained and that all policies, procedures, and H&S requirements are met.
The role is Monday- Friday. Backshift.
- Manage, audit and maintain cleaning standards
- Manage the hygiene team working hours, holiday scheduling etc
- Conduct regular meetings with the Technical Manager
- Ensure all hygiene staff are trained and receive ongoing development
- Coach and support Hygiene Supervisor
- Report any issues to management
- Monitor and ensure hygiene team comply with handling/ safety instructions for cleaning chemicals etc
- Previous experience in a Hygiene Manager role- preferably a food production facility
- Experience managing a team
- Working knowledge of PPE requirements, equipment handling, team training and development.