Our client is a successful family run business, manufacturing premium frozen products for national and international retail, food service and catering end user customers. They have invested heavily in an additional state-of-the-art high-care production facility, incorporating the most up-to-date processes and equipment.
As a result of their growth they now need to recruit a talented individual to help build on their success.
In this predominantly warehouse and factory based role you will work closely with our suppliers, staff and directors. You will be responsible for maintaining the day-to-day operations of our two production facilities and for increasing efficiencies and reducing costs. You will also be responsible for production planning and stock ordering. You will provide vision, guidance and leadership focused around the delivery of manufacturing KPIs and increasing year-on-year performance. As Stores Manager you will be an integral part of the senior management team and you will have direct responsibility for the performance, training and development of your staff.
- The successful candidate will have a significant track record of delivering day-to-day hands-on stores management of a large BRC accredited high care food manufacturing site, ideally in a patisserie/bakery environment.
- You will also need to display presence, energy, rigour, flexibility, first rate analytical skills, and personal inspiration to achieve critical objectives and embed a culture of continuous improvement within our team.
- You will possess the ability to organise and co-ordinate multiple projects and to meet tight deadlines.
- CIEH Level 3 Award or equivalent in HACCP for Food Manufacturing.
- CIEH Level 3 Award or equivalent in Food Safety Management for Manufacturing.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent.
- Current full car and forklift licences.
Core working hours will be Monday to Friday 5am to 2pm. Some weekend and out-of-hours working will be required. Internal and external training in all aspects of your role will be provided.
So, if you are keen to join a lively, vibrant and successful organisation and make a major contribution to the development of their company, then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information.