Night Hygiene Manager
I have a requirement for an experienced Night Hygiene Manager in the Lancashire area.
As part of a larger Group, this is a really fantastic business and this is an opportunity to play an integral part of the Senior Management Team.
This role would have responsibility for 2 sites (very close to each other) and a Hygiene team of 30-35, therefore you must be a very strong man manager.
This would be working Mon-Fri Night shifts and the salary on offer is in the £40-45k region.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- Completing PPE inspections, finished standard inspections
- COSHH Assessments, Risk Assessments
- Responsible for all Hygiene staff training
- Responsible for all Hygiene man hours – taking budget allocation into account
- Preparing KPI reports
- Record and investigate all accidents and near misses
- Play a leading role in all customer/third party audits
If you would be interested in this role or would like further information, please call Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181 and email your CV to email@example.com