Quality Systems Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Systems Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Accountable for all legal and customer policies, procedures, documents, records in food safety, legality, quality and environment being documented, understood and communicated through the business to allow site teams to implement accordingly.
- Accountable for all of the Technical Documentation pertaining to food safety, ensuring the documentation is issued in a controlled manner and communicated to the relevant departments.
- Manage consumer and customer complaints systems, reporting, trending and communication internally.
- To ensure the relevant business report documents are completed fully and on time. Provide support on the Customer KPI reporting.
- Manage the internal audit schedule covering all areas of the QMS/EMS ensuring the business has a team of trained internal auditors.
- Assist the Technical Factory Manager with the maintenance of the HACCP system and the management of internal audits.
- Support all activities pre, during and post external audits.
- Deal with day to day technical specification issues/updating customer systems, ensuring technical specification expertise and support is provided as required.
- Manage the allergen system, up- dating the system, procedures, records and ensuring effective training is carried out across the site.
- Manage direct reports ensuring training and development plans are in place
- A food science qualification or relevant experience
- HACCP Training Level 3
- Level 3 food safety in manufacturing
- Experience in 3rd party audit activities
- Experience of dealing with major retailers
- Minimum of 3 years of technical experience
- Strong organisation, planning and communication skills
- Excellent PC skills – Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary range of £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Working Monday to Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please get in touch on 0131 2260 5060 ASAP and send a up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com
Apply for Quality Systems Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly