Food Law Advisor
7 days left
- Contract Type
A Food Law Advisor is required to join a leading Food & Drink advisory business based in the West Midlands.
The provision of safe, honestly-marketed food is a legal, commercial and moral imperative. Food Law Advisors help members consistently and efficiently meet complex, demanding and shifting legal requirements. This is important in helping to secure the recruitment and retention of members and in attracting profitable external revenue for a business which already has more than 2,400 members worldwide.
- To maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current food legislation, related issues and likely developments.
- To answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
- To direct a scheduled legislation course.
- To develop and contribute to RA publications and events.
- To initiate new business and deliver contract services on time and within budget.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of research projects.
- To recommend and implement change in services, products and systems.
- To develop self to enhance performance and professionalism.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects.
Extensive knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement or policy setting over at least 3 years.
Well-developed communication skills
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.
Apply for Food Law Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly