Line Leader - Days
Line Leader - Days (3 on 1 off 3 on 7 off)
£18K - £19.5K + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for this innovative manufacturing business. You will be an instrumental member of the production team responsible for the day to day running of the production lines.
- To ensure standards of GMP are adhered to.
- To ensure that the management and control of line numbers is effectively maintained ensuring maximum benefit is achieved.
- To understand, control and implement all aspects of Efficiency output.
- To be accountable and responsible for achieving daily KPI's and exploring resolutions to issues and make recommendations for changes.
- To ensure all issues within span of control are followed through to satisfactory completion and sign off.
- Ensure that all company and departmental standards and guidelines are consistently adhered to within his/her team (e.g. H&S, hygiene, PPE housekeeping, handovers)
- To ensure downtime and wastage in all its form are minimised wherever possible.
Knowledge and skills
- Strong planning and organising ability (of own workload and that of others).
- Ability to prioritise, organise and control work of self and others effectively when under pressure.
- Highly developed communication skills (verbal, written, listening, influencing, report writing).
- Experience and proven ability in managing people and tasks, coaching and development training.
- Strong leadership ability with a track record of innovation, performance enhancement, and change management. Self-motivated and proactive approach to work.
- Awareness of Health & Safety and other relevant legislation.
- Personal Qualities (Commitment / Interpersonal skills / Positivism / Change orientation)
Interested? Apply now in strict confidence, with CV and salary details quoting ref:BH1265D - or for a confidential discussion please call 0113 204 8581
Atkinson Page is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job